Today, April 17, 2020, I’ve got 2 big NEWS for me.
- China Airline cancelled my flight back to China in May.
- I received an Email from balena to encourage us to
contribute our spare computing power (PCs, laptops, single-board devices) to [Rosetta@Home](https://boinc.bakerlab.org/) and support vital COVID-19 research.
- W used to be my dreamed university, but it’s STILL in my dream so far.
- Baker Laboratory seems to be really good at bakery.
Alright, let’s taste how they bake this COVID-19. 2 manuals to follow:
Make sure one thing: Wired Connection.
Now, it’s your choice to visit either http://foldforcovid.local/ or IP address of this Raspberry Pi 4, you will see your Raspberry Pi 4 is up and running, and you are donating the compute capacity to support COVID-19.
Finally, 2 additional things:
- When will the boarder between Canada and USA be opening? I’d love to visit Baker Laboratory in person.
- I built my own OS for Raspberry Pi based on Raspbian, please check it out on my website https://www.longervision.cc/. Don’t forget to BUY ME A COFFEE.
Let me update a bit: Besides this Fold for Covid, there are so many activities ongoing: